On Boxing Day the new tier 3 restrictions came into place for our church to minimise the risks from COVID.
- We are no longer able to invite visitors to view the historic church.
- Opening is limited to private and public prayer.
Therefore, the church is now open for services and private prayer as follows
- Every Wednesday afternoon at 15:00 evensong/private prayer
- Ist Sunday Choral Evensong at 18:00
- 2nd Sunday Celtic Eucharist at 11:15
- 3rd Sunday Choral Evensong at 18:00
- 4th Sunday Celtic Eucharist at 11:15
Our church is cleaned before each service and using the 72-hour isolation principle it is COVID free at the beginning of each service. It is kept locked at other times.
We ask that everyone adheres to the advice on social distancing, wearing of masks and sanitising and that bubbles do not mingle.
The rules for household bubbles are now more restrictive.
We hope and pray that the control measures now in place bring the epidemic under control and that the legislation will once again allow us to open every day.
Thank you for continuing to support this beautiful church